Thursday, December 30, 2010

Science Center

Can I just say I love Andy's company for shutting down the week between Christmas and New Year's?  It's fabulous (it's also what I'm going to blame my lack of blogging on - it's a vacation for us all and gets me a little off schedule too!)  But I just had to share what we did today.  This morning we decided to take a spur of the moment trip to the science center museum.  It was awesome. I think this is actually a good week to go places like that because, while it may have been a little more crowded with tourists, there were no school groups so it was not overly packed.  We really had a great time, and the boys had a blast.



You were supposed to put the ball on the track and watch it roll all the way down. 
Scott, of course, decided it would be much more fun to chuck the balls across the room :)

Conner is weighing the fish he caught


The water zone was a huge hit

Daddy might have gotten a little into parts of the museum also :)

No comments:

Post a Comment