Saturday, January 22, 2011

Funny Ideas

I feel like I've been so out of touch lately!  This week was pretty much absolutely crazy busy.  I had a lot going on, but we should be more back on track next week!  Anyways....I wanted to share a couple funny things the boys have been doing lately.

1.  Just as I've grown my hair long enough to put in a pony tail, Scott doesn't let me do it.  It's actually quite humorous.  When I put my hands up to start putting up my hair, he says, "No, no, no" in a desperate sounding voice.  I ask him, "You don't want me to put my hair up?"  He says, "No" and is perfectly happy when I leave it down.  Is he trying to tell me something???

2.  Sometimes when Scott is napping Conner watches "Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood" (brings back memories, huh?)  One day, I heard him say, "Pick green, pick green, pick green" as Mr. Rogers was putting on his sweater at the beginning of the show.  When he put on blue instead, Conner disappointedly says, "Ohhhhhhhh."
3. Just a picture:

I'm telling you, these boys and the things they come up with crack. me. up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment