Friday, January 28, 2011

What a Snowy Week!

It's been quite the snowy week around here, and we've tried to enjoy it.  Unfortunately, I think this was the first big snow storm where Daddy didn't at least get one day off to enjoy it with us!  In fact, he didn't even get home one night at all because the weather was so bad!  At least we know that they need him so much at work they put him up in a hotel so he wouldn't miss a day!  Hopefully that says job security :) Anyway, here's a peek at what we were up to this week.


A successful snowman!!

Box sledding

Shoveling

Trudging through the snow

Snow ice cream :)
Here's the recipe if you're interested: http://familycrafts.about.com/od/creativesnacks/r/icecrsnow.htm

Cold cuteness

This was before the second bang of the storm....when Scott could still actually walk in the snow.
And finally, Conner and I went to the dentist.
It was a great visit and I'm happy to report we both have very healthy teeth with no cavities!

No comments:

Post a Comment