Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Sun!!

Wow, we actually saw the sun today!   A lot of it!  And temperatures above 40 degrees.  It was great, and we got out for a little while to enjoy it.  Now in a couple months when I look back and see myself praising 45 degree weather I'll think I was crazy.....I can't wait for that time.  I want spring!  Anyway, here are a few pictures of our time outside today.

We built another snowman.  Sorry about the head being chopped off in the picture :(

Does this look a little backward to anyone else? 
Scott with the huge shovel, and Conner bending over the kid sized one :)

This kid today:  fell asleep for "a split second" in the car around 12:30, and that ruined any chance of a nap today.  But I'm actually a little nervous about how well he did napless.  No meltdowns or tantrums, and didn't even seem that tired until right before bed.  Are we going to be giving up naps some time soon?  I sure hope not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment