Tuesday, August 30, 2011

News

So, we're back!  With something Scott would like to share....


If that was too subtle, maybe something a little more obvious would help.  Like this...

Taken July 11, 2011
Or this...
August 30, 2011
Yes, that's right.  If you haven't figured it out yet, Baby Kelley #3 will be joining us in March!  The official due date is March 11, 2012.  I'll have a scheduled C-section, so baby will probably be here about a week before the due date. 

Some fun facts about the pregnancy so far:
  • Today I am 12 weeks, 2 days pregnant
  • Yesterday the heart rate was 164, and today it was 167
  • I felt pretty good during the first trimester, but there was definitely a couple weeks where I did not feel well at all.  I think for a short time, it was worse than the other two.  But, I remember my first trimester with Scott was worse than it was with Conner.  So, I think it must just get worse with each pregnancy.
This evening, we told the boys our news.  Scott wasn't too interested, but Conner was very surprised and excited.  He first wanted to know if he'd come with us when it's time for baby to come out.  Then, when we showed him the sonogram pictures, he said he thinks it's a girl because he saw "hair" around the head.  He was also concerned that he would hurt the baby if he touched my belly, and that the baby would hurt me when it starts kicking.  So cute :)

I'll leave you with a picture of Conner (just in case you've forgotten what he looks like!)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Kimmie!!!!! So excited for you... You know, Georgia's heart rate was always high in the 150s and 160s, so maybe Conner is onto something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I've been saying all along Jen! I've got a feeling it's a girl. Kim's convinced otherwise. We shall see...

    -Andy

    ReplyDelete