Conner had his 4 year check up today and he checked out pretty well! He passed his hearing test with flying colors (phew!), and answered all of the doctor's questions completely. I think she was pretty impressed with how smart he is in the way he thinks things out. For example, she asked him how many wheels his bike has and he said, "Hmm, let's see here. There's (pointing) one, two, three, four. My bike has four wheels!" He also enjoyed looking at her dinosaur books, and explained to her how the spinosaurus is his favorite, because its bigger than a T-Rex. He got one shot, took it pretty well I think(although he said he wasn't brave because he cried), and was treated to a McDonald's frozen strawberry lemonade afterward. This little man is one great kid. He has a very funny personality, even if he doesn't show it to everyone because he's a little shy. I love all his expressions and reasoning skills and I'm having so much fun watching him grow! Here are his stats:
Weight: 38.5 lbs (75th percentile)
Height: 40 3/4 " (50th percentile)
No comments:
Post a Comment