Conner is 4 years old today! We had a really great day. Here's a rundown: He had a bagel with peanut butter for breakfast (I was quite surprised he didn't request pancakes or waffles, but I didn't complain! A bagel is much easier!). After that we ran some errands and had lunch at a pizza buffet (can you say
heaven for my little boy?!) and frozen yogurt. Then we came home to get some things done. Nana came over and delivered presents (a dino book and a remote controlled monster truck - which was "just what he told her he wanted!"). Finally, MamMam and Paw joined us for dinner (spaghetti and meatballs per my little man's request) and cupcakes. Here are some pictures of parts of our day...
 |
| A dinosaur book! |
 |
| A trampoline was the big gift from Mommy and Daddy. He's a jumping machine :) |
 |
| "How big of a bite can you take?" |
 |
| Scott said, "Mmmmmm." |
 |
Conner also got new toy story underpants for his birthday.
The boys had some fun with them after some cupcakes in their blood :) |
Conner said he had a great day. My baby is 4, but I'm having so much fun watching him grow and see his personality develop that I'm not even sad he's growing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment