I'll also share a conversation Conner had with Andy tonight that was pretty funny. Conner tasted some salmon straight from the grill and said, "Yum, that's good. Makes me want to jump in my pool!"
As for Scott, he has been into saying knock knock jokes lately. Well, actually just one:
Scott: Knock, knock.
Whoever will listen: Who's there?
Scott: One shoe.
Whoever: One shoe who?
Scott: I tell me, I tell me! (supposed to be, "If you ask me, I'll tell you!")
Now for the pictures:
| Just loungin... |
| Proud big cousin! |
| Um....some help please? |
| I know his eyes are closed, but I just had to share this big smile. What you also can't really see in the picture is that his face is FILTHY! It was taken while he was literally playing in dirt :) |
| Yeah, I'm cool.... |
| Notice Scott and Andy's face...like father like son? |
| Jammin... This is Conner's "guitar playing face" |
love them all!!!
ReplyDelete