Today we took our first real bike ride through the neighborhood. Before today, we only braved our driveway and maybe a little into the road to turn around. Conner was a champ, though, and I was so proud of how he bravely went down the hills and tried his hardest to pedal up them (we live in a pretty hilly neighborhood!). He even said going down the hills was fun, and looked forward to the next big hill. Now, I, on the other hand, was walking behind him pushing Scott continuously telling Conner to slow down. I didn't want him to fall and ruin this new adventure streak in him!
Phew, it gets hot pedaling that far! Drink break!
And I just have to share that Scott now says, "Oh, man!" Actually, it sounds more like, "Ah, min!" So all day I hear it after he drops something or something doesn't go quite right. Well, there are worse things he could choose to say, huh?!
No comments:
Post a Comment