We spent most of the day today with MamMam. She took us to a really fun children's museum. The boys loved it, and we can't wait to go back again when we'll have more time to play. It was cheap, FULL of fun stuff to do, and there was a playground with picnic tables outside!
 |
| Scott liked driving the real boat |
 |
| Conner enjoyed the tiny boat :) |
 |
| Turtles! |
On the way home, I decided since it was a summer-like day I'd be really fun and spontaneous and take the boys to get ice cream (yeah I can be that way sometimes!!) They enjoyed that side of me :)
 |
Once Conner got over the wind (he's a little nervous about things blowing away on windy days lately),
he really enjoyed his cone. |
 |
| I was loving this face Scott made every time he took a bite. He CLEANED his bowl :) |
Unfortunately, the day ended on a less fun note as Conner got sick. Let's hope it's a short-lived sickness and he's feeling better in the morning. I also hope he'll still eat strawberries after tonight, as he said when he was feeling sick, "Why did I have to eat so many strawberries?" Poor baby :(
No comments:
Post a Comment