Conner was without glasses for 5 days.....5 very long days. Let me just tell anyone who has a kid that needs glasses.....get a back up pair! I did not realize how important that was until poor Conner was without glasses (and vision) for so long. I'll share the story of what happened to the old pair:
Conner got in trouble and was laying on his bed quite upset. Andy walked in and saw he didn't have him glasses on, so he asked him where they were. Conner tentatively lifted up his pillow to reveal the broken glasses. And here's the remaining conversation:
Daddy: What happened to your glasses? (At this point he called me so I was in the room also for the rest of the conversation.)
Conner: I was just bending them like this (pushing the glasses together on either side of his head) to see how hard they were. And then they broke.
Mommy: So you hid them under your pillow?
Conner: Yeah, because I didn't want anyone to find them because it, it was bad. It was bad.
Now, yes, it was bad. But he really couldn't have been cuter and more regretful telling the story so we couldn't get mad! We're just happy to have them back now :)
In Scott news, his newest song he likes to sing is "The Wheels on the Bus." He loves putting his little hands in fists and rolling them around and around like the wheels. He sings, "Wheels, bus, round, round." He's so proud of himself!
Also, when he says goodbye to someone lately he says, "Bye bye crocodile." (As in "After awhile crocodile"). He repeats almost everything he hears, and comes up with a lot on his own too. This is such a fun and amazing age :)
No comments:
Post a Comment