For the first time this morning I took just Scott to a storytime. It was for 2 year olds, and he fit in just perfectly (shhh don't tell I snuck him in a week and a half early!). He had a lot of fun, and I did too. It was nice to be able to just focus on him and watch him interact with other kids his age.
| Here he is making music - serious stuff. (sorry about the quality...it was the best I could get with my phone at that angle!) |
This morning after breakfast I went to change Scott's diaper, and came back to find this:
| He just pulled a chair up and washed the dishes. What a helper :) |
- EVERYTHING has a rhyme. For example one of his favorites: "Yeah, man, dib a dan."
- For some reason, he incorporates peanut butter into a lot of things. For example: "Yummy yummy in my peanut butter tummy."
- He also has quite the imagination lately. Today I checked on them downstairs at Nana and Pop's house. Conner informed me they were watching "Fireman Sam" (there is no tv in the basement, therefore making this impossible). I asked him where and he told me the tv was on the shelf. They each sat in a chair and talked and "watched tv" for at least 10 minutes. When I told them it was time to go, Conner told Scott they had to turn off the tv (I was informed I was not allowed to turn off the tv...my remote doesn't work). They both proceeded to walk over to the shelf, pick up picture frames, and "click" them at another picture frame which was their "tv". They are playing so well like this together lately and I just love it. Thank goodness for brothers and good imaginations. I love these guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment