Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Scott!

My baby is 2!?! Time flies, and I love watching this kid grow every day. I think Conner was just as excited as Scott (actually probably more excited) that today was his birthday. We started the day with Scott's birthday breakfast request: peabutter honey sandwich. Conner wanted a bagel, but Scott was quite specific that he wanted his peabutter honey (which is really just peanut butter) on a sandwich.
Next, the boys played a little Memory.  Scott wanted to play, and Conner was so patient in teaching him how to play.  Will he follow in his mother's footsteps and be a teacher one day?  I think he'd be a good one!


Then we did some shopping for the birthday party tomorrow (sorry about the picture quality, it was taken by my phone):
Luckily I only had a few things to get, because otherwise this never would have worked. 
The boys enjoyed it, though, and it's the first time the training carts were available when we were there so I went with it.
Next, we went to the library for a circus story time, and had lunch at Nana and Pop's house with Aunt Jenn and Liam.

For dinner we had pizza with Nana and Pop (Conner requested that Scott have pizza for his birthday dinner).  I don't think Scott minded :)



Then came the presents.  Conner found it extremely hard to keep his hands off the presents.  Again, Scott didn't mind the help.

The two biggest hits:
The Weebles treehouse from Mommy and Daddy

And the big firetruck from Nana and Pop
I think Scott had a very good birthday (and he made it a good day for me by sleeping till 6:40 and taking a 2.5 hour nap!!).  Stay tuned tomorrow for the birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment