Today Conner had his first swim lesson. He has always been a little wary of the water, which is why we wanted to do the lessons in the first place. Today was exactly as I expected. He sat wonderfully with the group, then got a little nervous and there were some tears, but then pulled it together and ended the lesson perfectly. Seeing him in that class made me so grateful for what a good student he is :) He did exactly what the teacher asked, right down to putting his hand in the exact place she asked him to. I'll take that and being a little apprehensive of some things any day over being fearless! It makes for a much less nervous mommy :)
Enjoy the few pictures I could get before I had to sit by the pool within arms reach for the rest of the lesson!
No comments:
Post a Comment