Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Here we go....

I've decided it's time to start a blog :)  My boys are saying and doing so many memorable things every day and I feel this will be a perfect place to capture it all.  I'm also learning new things about mothering and running a "home" all the time.  This will be someplace that I can share and record my lessons learned, and something that we can all hopefully look back on one day.  Now I am by no means a writer OR a blogger!  So bear with me as I experiment with this whole thing and we'll see how it goes!

I'll introduce us all with my first post, so here we are....

Mommy (Kim) and her boys
I absolutely love my boys!


Daddy (Andy) and his boys
He's a great dad and the boys adore him!


Conner (3 years old)
He's a little shy in large groups, but boy does he have a sense of humor in the home!


Scott (16 months)
So far be seems to be my more adventurous and outgoing child.  Can't wait to watch his personality develop!

So, there we are.  Hope you enjoy stepping into our home through my blog :)

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! Looking forward to checking in on "my boys" more often ;)

    ReplyDelete