Monday, October 11, 2010

Double Relief and Possible TMI

This afternoon I took the boys to the ophthalmologist.  Conner has extreme far-sightedness and the doctor thought we should get Scott checked because there was a good chance he was the same.  Fortunately, there was good news for both of them!  Conner's prescription is right on, so no adjustment needed on his lenses.  Scott's vision is good!  Phew!  I just could not see Scott adjusting very well to having to wear glasses.  He abuses Conner's glasses, so I could only imagine what he'd do to his own!

In other news, and this is where the possible TMI comes in, I had something happen tonight for the first time in my almost 3 1/2 years as a parent.  Poop in the bathtub.  Yuck.  I was finishing up rinsing Conner off and looked over to find quite a bit surrounding Scott.  Not a great way to end our day.  I'm sure I'll be laughing about it tomorrow.....as long as it doesn't happen again.

And I'll end on a positive note with some shots from today and yesterday.  It was a gorgeous day!

Aww, love the bear!

I don't think Aunt Jenn will have any problems with that baby in December. 
If she put Scott to sleep, she can put anyone to sleep!  So sweet!

Brothers and trucks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment