Friday, October 8, 2010

A promise and a look back

Conner has been waking up a couple times a night for the past few nights (I FINALLY get Scott sleeping through the night and now Conner wakes up - I'm convinced I'll never have a full night's sleep again).  But anyway,  I talked to Conner yesterday and told him if he wakes up in the middle of the night he should just pull his covers back on, roll over, and go back to sleep.  Well, he must have fogotten that last night because instead in the middle of the night I hear, "Mommmmmyyyyyy, Mmmmooooommmmmyyyyyy!" So here's a conversation we had this morning about it:

Me: Conner, why did you call me in the middle of the night when you woke up?
Conner: I don't know.
Me: What did I ask you to do instead of calling me when you wake up?
Conner: I can't remember.
Me: I told you to roll over, pull your covers up, and go back to sleep.
Conner: Oh, right.  Sorry Mommy.  I'll do that next week.


Haha...thanks Conner.  Next week would be great.  Tonight would be better, but we'll take what we can get!

And on another note, I took absolutely no pictures today.  I've got to get better at that!  So, I thought I'd take the opportunity to take a look back at some old pictures...


Conner  6/9/07
born at 8:02pm
 
Scott  5/20/09
born at 11:45pm


My plan was to have way more pictures looking back but they were taking too long to download and I'm too tired to wait!  So I'll continue to do these "look backs" at random times because I think they're fun.  For tonight, enjoy the newborns!  Do you think they look alike??


1 comment: