Today I found out what it would be like to have twice as many kids. Or run a mini daycare. Wow, I'd be tired! I'm not sure I could do it everyday, but a day here and there I could definitely handle. This afternoon we kept friends Reagan and Reed while their mommy went out of town. It was quite the afternoon! We kept busy and had minimal meltdowns! I'd call it a success. A photo timeline of the afternoon...
 |
| There was an attempt to play CandyLand |
<>

>
 |
| There was some snacking |
 |
| Lots of playing outside (thank GOODNESS it was such a gorgeous day!) |
 |
| Some bike riding |
 |
| Some gator riding |
 |
| Reagan learned to drive the gator |
 |
| Scott driving.....uh oh this looks dangerous |
 |
| And did I mention there was some gator riding?! |
 |
| A little swinging |
 |
| Some T-Ball |
 |
| A dinner that most were too busy to eat! |
 |
| And we ended the day with a crowded bath |
I must say these were some good kids! Three of them didn't nap at all, one took what hardly counts as a nap, and we didn't have a single memorable meltdown until after the bath. But it's pretty hard work keeping all these kids entertained and happy all afternoon.
So if I had 4 kids I'd survive the day, but wonder.....is Daddy home yet??
No comments:
Post a Comment