Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Big Boy and a Big Helper

At the ripe age of 3 Conner has decided there will be no more "Mommy" (sniff, sniff).  Everything is now, "Okay, Mom" "Thanks, Mom" and "Can I please, Mom?"  He even told Andy this morning that I am his Mom, Andy is his Dad, and Scott is his Bab (as opposed to baby).  He's got the whole first syllable thing down I guess :)

Scott was my big "helper" of the morning while Conner was at school.

He "helped" me do the laundry.

And he "helped" me throw the ball for Cooper. 
He got the ball in the ball thrower, but couldn't figure out how to throw the ball out of it.
Well, he may not have been too big of an actual help, but he sure was cute!


Finally, here are some shots of the boys spending some time together outside this afternoon.  It was another gorgeous day!  We took advantage since we probably don't have too many left before winter!





No comments:

Post a Comment