Throughout the day, things kept happening that I thought I should blog about tonight. So, I'll just write about them all!
First, Scott got his first pair of real shoes today. He's been truly walking less than a month and he really seems like he's almost running sometimes. So, it was time. Boy, first shoes are expensive! Especially when you have boys with wide feet :) Luckily Scott is only extra wide, instead of triple wide like Conner was! It gives us a few more options. So, here they are. Forgive the tired eyes, this was right before bath time tonight!
Then, at lunch today Conner was subtracting his grapes. This boy seems to have a math-mind! He counted how many he had, ate a couple, then figured out how many he had left. It was very cute :)
This is how Scott finished his nap today. He woke up (much too soon), fell back asleep when I was holding him, then let me put him down gently on my bed. He slept there for probably about 1/2 hour!
Finally, this is how the boys were while I was making dinner. Amazing. They each had a sticker book and were working on then very nicely! It probably helped that the dinner was pretty hands-off once I got it going, so I was there to help when needed. But seriously. To have a stress-free half hour before dinner is almost unheard of....and oh so welcome.
So, there's our mish-mosh of a day. It was a good one!
No comments:
Post a Comment