Monday, October 18, 2010

A Day at the Park

We met friends Reagan and Reed at the park this morning to enjoy what I'm sure is going to be one of the last "park-worthy" days of the year!  So dreading the winter when we're stuck inside all the time.  But anyway, we had a really great time today.  The kids played together wonderfully, and the mommies even got to chat a relax a little bit.  Here are some pictures from the morning...

Brothers :)

I love my boys

Scott and Reed

Fun on the slides - going up and down

The park is so much easier and more fun now that he can walk!

More slide fun

I think these two are going to be good buds :)

They played for a good half hour inside this tree


And Scott decided the playground would be way more fun than the tree - go figure!

To top it off, both boys took a nice nap when we got home!  It was a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment