Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just had to share...

...what Conner said to me this afternoon.  I must admit that I wasn't actually going to write anything tonight.  I took ZERO pictures today, so the post will be brief!  I just couldn't let this go without writing it down.  This afternoon we were outside throwing the ball for Cooper.  I said to no one in particular that Cooper was making me angry.  Here's the rest of the conversation....

Conner:  Why is Cooper making you annjjjrry, Mom?
Me:  Because he won't drop the ball!
Conner: Oh, I'll help you little lady.

Yes, that's right.  My 3 year old called me a "little lady."  I thought it was hilarious and even had him repeat himself to make sure I heard him correctly.  He's turning into such a little gentleman (well, when he wants to be anyway).

Okay, that's it....good night!

1 comment:

  1. That is HILARIOUS! I can totally hear him saying that in his deep "manly" voice that he uses. LOL

    ReplyDelete