Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Best Buds

Today was a very rainy day, and it made for a pretty long afternoon being stuck inside.  I must say, though, that it could have been a lot longer.  The boys played so well together (most of the time).  I'm so glad that they are such good friends, and I hope that lasts for the rest of their lives!  I know they'll always have each other to turn to, and I just love watching their friendship grow as they grow.  They are so cute together :)

Conner is seriously so good with Scott most of the time.  He helps him with things, and talks to him calmly and soothingly :)


Playing trains.  By the way, please ignore the huge mess you see.  A rainy day can really tear up the house!

They made hand print turkeys :) Well, correction....Conner made hand print turkeys.  Scott got angry he couldn't use the paintbrush himself and pretty much ruined his paper.

Conversing over snack

Conner took his shirt off, so Scott insisted on doing the same.

Yes, the way these best buds played together definitely made the afternoon go more smoothly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment