Monday, November 1, 2010

Potty Progress and Catching Up

I'm hoping Scott will be an easy kid to potty train.  Since I'm saying that I'm sure I'm jinxing it.  But today he told me he needed a clean diaper.  Well, he said, "Eh" and pointed to his bottom. Sure enough, it was stinky!  He actually did this for the first time a few weeks ago but I think it was before I started the blog and therefore haven't written about it!  I'm pretty impressed.  Conner was pretty easy to potty train, but never told me he needed a clean diaper.  I guess I should start putting Scott on the potty from time to time and see what happens!

And tonight I'm going to play catch up.  I was bad last week.  The week got away from me and I didn't post about all the fun we had!  So, I want to post some pictures from our wonderful trip to the pumpkin patch with Conner's preschool.  He had a blast.  I'll let the pictures do the talking.


Conner and a good friend from school

Found my pumpkin!

Feeding the chickens

Conner refused to hold his hand out for the goats to take the food. 
Instead he just threw the food in there.  Good luck, goats!






 
It was a muddy day. He got dirty.


Very dirty.

But it was fun, so that's all that really matters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment