Monday, November 22, 2010

Scott! - UPDATED with stats

Tonight's post is all about my baby.  I'm so thankful for my second-born son :)  He's a cuddly, sweet, rambunctious mommy's boy.  I love the way he rests his head on my shoulder before nap time and bedtime, and the way he sometimes rubs or pats my back while I'm doing the same to him.  I love the way he wants to do whatever his big brother is doing.  I'm enjoying him at this age so much, and I'd love him to stay like this for a long time! 

Today, we had his 18-month check-up.  He's very healthy, of course.  The doctor was impressed at how well he understood everything she asked him to do.  He's saying all kinds of things now, and is so fun to watch.  Now, for the fun part:  the pictures.

11/22/09

11/22/10
This is after the shots! 
Took it like a champ - actually the band aids just made them all better :)
11/29/09
11/22/10

I just love this face :)
He was cluck-clucking with his tongue, then making this face.  Over and over again.

I realized I forgot to write Scott's stats from his appointment!  So, here they are:
Weight: 25lbs 4oz (50%)
Height: 32 3/4" (50-75%)
Head: 19 1/2" (90%)

No comments:

Post a Comment