Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Little Things

Today I'll share a few little things I'm thankful for....through pictures :)

Story times....and that my boys can sit through them better than most :)

The play area at the mall....where some energy can be spent on a cold day.
(Doesn't this little guy just look mischievous?!)

FISH!  Well, actually it's Conner that's thankful for them.  Me, I'm thankful he can get his fill at the pet store.

Beautiful fall leaves

A dog that puts up with it all

A large tower of cans.....hmm....never mind.  Not thankful, just impressed he built it so high!

That Conner has learned to dress himself....even if it's not always exactly right
 And, finally, a super cute moment from tonight.  Conner rushed out of Scott's room when I was putting him to bed.  He comes back a second later holding Mickey Mouse.  He was holding him just like I was holding Scott.  Patting his back just like I was Scott's.  He even tried to put him in the crib, too.  I think this guy will make a great dad one day :)  (Just not too soon please, Conner.  I'm enjoying you too much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment