Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Conner :)

Tonight I will write all about my first born :)  Conner is growing up so much, and becoming such a little gentleman.  At last check, he weighed in at 38 pounds.  Today I got to spend the morning at school with Conner for their Thanksgiving Feast.  I had so much fun being with all the kiddos and seeing what goes on in the classroom.  I can already tell he's going to be a super sweet boy who behaves perfectly for his teachers, and shows his true colors only around those he knows really well.  I don't mind this one little bit!

This is the outfit they wore at school for the Thanksgiving Feast.  They were all so cute!

I want to record what a few things he says because they're pretty cute:
  • A pony tail is a "roly tail"
  • An Oreo is a "chocolate cracker"
  • When Scott hurts himself, but seems okay, Conner says, "He's okay, he's a tough boy"
  • When there is an r in the middle of the word, since he has a hard time saying the sound he just kind of rolls his tongue a little.  For example, "brrrrrread"
  • When he tells Scott something he gets down close to his face and talks in a really quiet, sweet voice.  He always ends with, "Okay buddy?"
That's all I can think of now, so let's move on to some pictures :)

November 2007

November 2008

November 2009

November 2010
He recently learned to put on his coat by himself.  He's so proud :)
 And I'll end the pictures with a funny face.  He was hiding it so I wouldn't get a good picture.  He's definitely not they ham of the family!


I love this kid, and I'm ever so thankful for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment