1. Scott is 18 months old today! Wow, he is growing up. FAST. I'll write more about that when he has his doctor's appointment on Monday.
2. I ran my first 5K today :) It was a lot of fun and I plan to do many more. My time was 29:15. I'm recording that here so A) I remember it, and B) I have some motivation to maybe beat it by a little next time?!
Okay, on to what I'm really thankful for today. We had our first Thanksgiving dinner tonight. Our first of 3. We might be about 10 pounds heavier at the end of the week, but it'll be worth it ;) And we all know the real reason for Thanksgiving is to have an excuse to get together with family, and that's what I'm super grateful for.
Tonight we got together with my in law side of the family. We don't see them nearly enough even though they're less than an hour away! There's really no excuse for it! Except everyone is just too busy. Anyways....we always have a lot of fun when we all get together. There are 7 cousins, the youngest being Scott, at 18 months, and the oldest is 7. It gets a little crazy, but the kids and adults both always have a blast. Here are some pictures from the evening.
| MamMam and Scott |
| The blondies |
| Craziness! The ball found a hiding place shortly after this :) |
| A little shot of sugar to help us get through another hour past bedtime. Thanks Paw :) |
| Paw and Scott Scott was about to pass out by the end of the night, but he powered through and had a great time, just like all of us! |
No comments:
Post a Comment