Friday, November 12, 2010

Just thankful

I'm so glad I'm able to enjoy all the special moments I can with my boys.  I'm grateful I'm able to stay home with them.  Today was full of those special moments.  I'll share a few. 

I love the tongue out in concentration as he puts on his shoes and socks.

I really wish I had gotten a better shot of him eating pickles and olives.  He was not such a big fan of either and the faces were classic!

But the marshmallow creme on a cracker, on the other hand.....huge hit :)

I played Candy Land with Conner while Scott napped instead of cleaning the floors (that was a good choice!)





I'm so lucky to be able to spend so much time with Nana and Pop since they live right next door!  I don't know who loves it more - me or the boys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment