Monday, November 8, 2010

Tough Boy & Good Stores

Conner is one tough kid.  I'm thankful for that.  Today he got his stitches removed and one stitch was, um, stubborn.  The doctor had a rather hard time getting that stitch out of Conner's poor little chin.  When she asked him if it hurt, he said yes.  Then he continued to be poked and prodded at until....finally....the stitch came out.  What did we hear from Conner?  One little whimper at the very end.  That's it.  I think he took it better than I did!  Then he got a flu shot.  What a rough day!

So I tried to make it up to him by letting him have a lollipop at the grocery store afterward.  And that's the other thing I'm thankful for....this one special grocery store.

It has car carts, which make every shopping trip more pleasant. 

and clearance meats. 
I know, many (Andy) make fun of the clearance meats, but you really can't beat the deal! 
They're close to their sell by date, but I just bring them home and put them right in the freezer.

The boys were absolutely perfect during this quick shopping trip.

This was my view.  Scott is resting his head on Conner's shoulder.  And Conner's letting him!  Love this :)

Finally, here's a shot just for fun.  Believe it or not, Conner is actually saying, "Cheese" in this picture.  He talked like he couldn't move his mouth the entire time he had this moustache sticker on.....pretty much all afternoon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment