| His cut was 2 cm long, and required 4 stitches! |
Then, we were lucky enough to get a visit from the other set of grandparents! MamMam and Paw came and brought us dinner! While they were here we carved pumpkins and relaxed for the afternoon.
| Pumpkin seeds! Yum yum :) |
| Enough pumpkin-carving. I'm grilling! |
| Yes, Andy attempted to use a power tool to carve the pumpkin. (He soon decided a regular little pumpkin-carving saw was easier.) |
| Knock knock Daddy! I'm ready to come back out now! |
| The finished product. Good job Daddy! |
Finally, of course, we went trick or treating. What a cute little "belly dragger" and skunk!
| Scott was less than happy when he first put his costume on. |
| But he soon cheered up! |
| Conner called himself a belly-dragger (which is the alligator on "Land Before Time") |
| Scott chose to stick his face right in the window of all the houses. |
| Trick or treat Nana and Pop! Or "trick or treating" as Conner said. |
| Happy Halloween!! |
Wow, that WAS a full day! The boys look adorable in their costumes and I'm still laughing about Andy trying to use a power tool to carve a pumpkin :) Happy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteLove their costumes!!! :)I'm still trying to figure out how to put blogs on gmail, might be emailing you for a tutorial ;) Sat was so much fun btw! You throw a great party.
ReplyDelete